[ Best G&G Commercial Award ]
[ Best Video Award ] US$ 5,000 cash prize
- US$ 10,000 cash prize
- 1 free round trip for an economic class flight to Nurnberg, Germany.
- 1 free night stay at a hotel to be designated by G&G Armament.
- 1 day VIP visit to G&G Booth at international trade show “ 2016 IWA & Outdoor Classics ”
for the award ceremony ( winning team must assign 1 representative
[ Best Creative Video Award ] US$ 5,000 cash prize
[ Nominated Masterpiece Award (7 places) ] Each will win 6 G&G AEGs
Note：Prizes in this contest do not include tax, final amount may be varied due to different taxation in different country
| Contest Period
||[ Application Time ]Starting Now ~ 11.11.2015 ( 11AM)
[ Voting Deadline ]11.20.2015 (5PM)
[ Announcement Date ]11.30.2015(2PM)
Above time periods based on GMT +8:00 Taipei time
The winning entries will be announced on guay2.com site by G&G armament.
| Voting Method
||Internal Voting (70%) Vote by G&G personnel, global G&G distributors and internationally
well-known media specialists.
Online Voting (30%) Vote by (likes) from YouTube Channel.
| How to Enter
- Create a 30 secs to 5 mins video based on G&G products.
- Sign in and Upload your video to YouTube ( youtube.com ), If not already a YouTube member,
please sign up for a free membership!
- Uploaded videos please add a title [ G&G Your Greatest Glory 2015 Video Contest ] in the front of your own title, video quality please follow YouTube’s HQ format.
Please download the application form, fill out completely and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
| Terms and Conditions
- All submissions read and understand terms and conditions hereinafter.
- All submissions become property of G&G Armament. Entrant agrees to surrender all rights to G&G Armament, including rights to modify and publish with no limitation on location or time period.
- If the submitted media violates the rights or laws of the third party act, any and all liability will be on the individual or team who made the submission, including sound and graphic copyrights.
- All submitted video entries must be based on G&G products, other brands will not be allowed to be shown on the video.
- Winners of the "Best G&G Commercial" awards must be aware these entries are on behalf of advertising and publicity for G&G. Winners for these categories have an obligation to participate and attend the 2015 Germany IWA award ceremony.
- This contest welcomes all Airsoft lovers, film makers and hobbyists. All rules and regulations must be followed. Team submissions must have a team representative who is responsible for making sure the team members are following the rules.
- If submitted videos do not meet G&G criteria, G&G has the right to cancel the submission or contest with no prizes awarded.
- Any video submitted with pornographic, violent, slanderous or other illegal or negative content will be disqualified. Competition is limited to only participants and locations where such activity is legal. All others will be disqualified.
- All content of submitted media does not represent the position or opinions of G&G Armament. G&G is not responsible for any submitted media content, legal or otherwise.
- All entrants must be aware of all laws pertaining to Airsoft in their area and country. If winner is from a prohibited area or country, prizes cannot be delivered and that submission will be voided.
- Competition is limited to only participants and locations where such activity is legal. All others will be disqualified.
- Submissions must be new and never used in any previous contests before.
- All entrants/team agree and declare: 1. you owned all rights of the submission in both video and audio, and 2. Submission is your original works, not copy part, or whole other productions or works, nor violate any copyright, trademarks, or property laws.
- All entrants waive all rights to compensate from any inquiry, damage, lost in any form (including but not limited to damage on physical properties, body, public properties or privacy, slander, intentional or non-intentional) from delivery, seizure, possession, and use or unable to use the prize, based on or refer to any legislation.
- All rights reserved by G&G Armament.